Gen Z is quickly emerging as the sustainability and impact generation
While Gen Z consumers are demanding sustainable products and brands that give back, at GoodCarts we are passionate about Gen Z producers and innovators. What about you?
An increasing number of Gen Z entrepreneurs are changing the world by using ecommerce tools, not only to make sales, but to fulfill a greater mission, build community and change systems for the better.
GoodCarts works with countless Gen Z retail ecommerce pioneers to delight their impact-focused customers. Check out how the FREE app works, register for our virtual meetup and add your Gen Z story to our ever-growing list of impact entrepreneurs!
What We Learned: A Conversation Between Gen Z Entrepreneurs and Next Gen Impact Investors
On May 5, 2021, GoodCarts CEO Steven Clift had the pleasure of moderating a discussion between Gen Z entrepreneurs and next generation impact investors. From origin stories and overcoming challenges to the future of the impact economy, we covered a lot of ground.
The event was presented in partnership with Social Venture Circle and the American Sustainable Business Council. Not only was there a lively discussion among event attendees, there were substantial and valuable resources generated.
We’ve put together this great collection of resources for Gen Z ecommerce entrepreneurs and impact investors generated during the event. See the links below!
Gen Z Impact Retail Resource Links
- Gen Z: A New Generation of Retail Entrepreneurs Ripping Up The Rule Book – from GoodCarts Insights blog
- The Future Of Giving: Trends Shaping Next-Gen Philanthropy – from Forbes
- School or be schooled: How Gen Z is mentoring their elders on climate action – from Grist
- Gen Z expert reveals why this generation’s seeming contradictions make complete sense – from Retail Touchpoints
- Why younger generations are more willing to change in the name of sustainability – from GreenBiz
- Why does the majority of Gen Z want to be entrepreneurs? Fast Company explores.
- What are the core characteristics of Gen Z? Data from the Annie E. Casey Foundation
- A look at Gen Z’s take on media and brands vs. Millennials – from The Atlantic
- Why does Gen Z prefer sustainable products? – From Storebrands
- Gen Z’s expectations in the workplace are values-driven and aligned with their personal morals – from Forbes
- Generation Z is willing to pay more for eco-friendly products – from Ad Age
- From side hustles that turn into sustainable brands to eco-focused TikTok pages, profiles of Gen Z changemakers – from In The Know
- Sustainable retail: How Gen Z is leading the pack – from Forbes
- Why Gen Z voices matter in making businesses sustainable – from GreenBiz
- Gen Z entrepreneurs are driven to make a difference, not just a profit – from Worth
- Sign up for the GoodCarts Impact Retail newsletter, a carefully curated selection of on topic news and events, including a special Gen Z retail news edition