When Grant Trahant, founder of CauseArtist, reaches out to interview you for the outstanding “Disrupters for Good” podcast, you say yes!
GoodCarts CEO Steven Clift is thrilled to have been a guest on this episode that covers everything from his background in technology, to social impact ventures and how GoodCarts is at the intersection of both.
* Steven’s background and how he created the first-ever non-partisan election information website in the 1990s
* How he transitioned from technology for good with e-Democracy to technology for good and “voting with your dollars”
* How GoodCarts became a “smart digital version of coupons on the back of a receipt”
* Purpose-driven retailers are about 4% of ecommerce sites, the highest number of those are on Shopify
* How the GoodCarts free Shopify app “recycles” traffic and grows sales and social impact
* How GoodCarts also functions as a discovery app to learn about impact-driven brands you may never have heard of
* If shop owners aren’t on Shopify, how they can put GoodCarts to work for them FREE
* How GoodCarts is creating a different way to grow the impact economy now and into the future
GoodCarts is honored to be among the featured Social Entrepreneur Tools on CauseArtist.
Once you give it a listen, if you have any ideas to share with the GoodCarts team about future features, areas of focus or developments you’d like to see with the app, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an impact-driven business, learn more about and download the GoodCarts app now.